Sage Intacct Training Opportunities
By: Dean Dorton | January 31, 2018
Question? Contact Us
Accounting Software | Sage Intacct
By Jim Stubanas, Sage Intacct Senior Consultant at Massey Consulting
One of the biggest investments Intacct users can make in their Sage Intacct system is education and training. The more a user knows about Sage Intacct’s features and capabilities, the more powerful the Sage Intacct system becomes. This is doubly important because Sage Intacct adds new features to the system every three months through the quarterly updates!
Fortunately, Sage Intacct and Massey Consulting offer many different ways for users to learn more about the product. The following is available to assist a customer with learning the Sage Intacct system and keeping up-to-date with new Sage Intacct features:
- Sage Intacct Learning Center
- Sage Intacct Webinars
- Massey Consulting Cloud Bytes
- Massey Consulting User Group meetings
- Sage Intacct Meetups
- Personalized on-site and remote training by Massey Intacct-certified Consultants
Sage Intacct Learning Center: Access is free to any Sage Intacct user, and users can create an account simply by completing a registration request. The registration will ask you for your company name, which is the company login you enter at the Intacct login screen. To obtain a login, you’ll need to login to your Intacct company, then go to “Help” (located at the top right corner of your screen), then select “Help Center”. When you get to the Help Center Screen, select Training on the right side. Finally, at the Sage Intacct Learning screen, select “Request an Account”. You’ll be prompted to enter some registration information, including the company name that you enter when logging into Intacct.
Sage Intacct will respond within 24 hours with a login to the Learning Center. In the Learning Center, you’ll find a screen that offers the following:
- Search (for learning content): In the search screen, you can search by type of role – Accountant, Finance team, Developer, etc. and various delivery methods – Classroom, Self-paced, Virtual classroom, and video tutorials are available.
- For first time users, and to access training for free, choose Video Tutorial. In this section, the user can view new release training, Accounts Payable & Receivable, Administration, Cash Management, General Ledger, Implementation, Navigation, Order Entry, Purchasing, Project Accounting, Reports & Dashboards, and Time & Expenses
- For more in-depth training – both virtual training and classroom-based training classes are available to provide a “deep dive” into the various Intacct modules. These classes are fee-based but provide very thorough training on the various modules. Many of these classes also provide continuing Education Credits for Accounting Professionals.
- Catalog is an alphabetical listing of all class offerings
- Calendar provides a calendar layout of all of the course offerings.
- Video Tutorials is an alphabetical listing of all online FREE videos training sessions
- My Learning lists all of the training you have completed to-date
Sage Intacct Customer Webinars: Sage Intacct offers free customer-oriented webinars that sometimes provide a presentation of new features and hot topics like ASC 606 compliance, product comparisons, etc.
You can sign up for the Intacct Live webinars at: https://www.sageintacct.com/customer-webinars
Massey Consulting Cloud Bytes: Every month, Massey Consulting hosts monthly live webinars by our own Sage Intacct consultants who speak on a variety of Intacct topics.
More information on our CloudBytes is available on our calendar: http://www.masseyconsulting.net/calendar/
Massey Consulting User Group meetings: Massey Consulting hosts user groups meetings twice a year to give users, the Massey team, and Sage Intacct vendors a chance to meet, share experiences and to learn about Intacct and Intacct add-on products.
To be included in future invitations to User Group meetings, contact us here.
Sage Intacct Meetups: Massey Consulting has recently announced our sponsorship of the Sage Intacct Meet-Ups in Raleigh/Durham and Charlotte. These events are planned and hosted by Sage Intacct and allow anyone to learn valuable updates on Sage Intacct, such as new releases, resources, etc.
To register for a meet-up, be on the lookout for an update on Sage Intacct’s website or let us know if you want to be added to the registration list.
Massey Consulting on-site and online personalized training: With five full-time Sage Intacct certified consultants, Massey Consulting offers both on-site and remote training to all clients. Personalized training focuses on customer-specific training needs and will help you break down any barriers you might be experiencing.
For more information on personalized trainings from the Massey team, email us!
As you can see, there is a diverse realm of tools, resources, and opportunities for any Sage Intacct customer to utilize around the area. Don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions, concerns, or suggestions!
Have a question? Click here to contact this representative.
Show Jumping and Accounting Software: Perfect Partners
With Sage Intacct, Accounting Keeps Getting Better
Multi-Entity Management Through Dimensional Intelligence
Anxious About the Economy? Sage Intacct Has the Solution
Why You Need Construction-Specific Software
Dean Dorton is Named to Bob Scott’s 2022 VAR Stars for Eighth Consecutive …