As a business owner, tax planning and compliance issues are personal to you and, just the same, to us. At pivotal moments the right advice is essential and no matter what the state of the economy, it is important to create and follow financial management and tax planning strategies that focus on your needs today, making a clear path for the future, not just for the immediate due date.
The members of our tax team are thoroughly trained in aspects of tax that can affect businesses throughout each year. Our extensive business tax knowledge and personal attention gives our clients the confidence that they are receiving the tax benefits they deserve. When it comes to tax saving options and financial advice, Dean Dorton’s trusted tax advisors serve specialized industries including: construction, energy and natural resources, equine, healthcare, manufacturing, non-profit, real estate, and others.
Our tax services for businesses include:
- C Corp, S Corp and partnerships
- State filings and multi-state tax compliance
- Sales, use and property tax
- Quarterly estimated tax calculations
- International tax planning
- Analysis of sophisticated tax transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, reorganizations, buy-sell agreements and succession planning
- IRS and state representation, including dispute resolution or private letter rulings
- Entity selection and optimization
- State and Local Tax planning (SALT)
- FAS 109 and FIN 48 calculations
- Company benefit plans