WEBINAR: PPP Loan Forgiveness Application: The Final Act?
By: Dean Dorton | May 29, 2020
Question? Contact Us
In this webinar recording, Erica Horn and John Wurtenberger examine the Loan Forgiveness Application with additional emphasis on the FTE and salary and wage calculations and safe harbors, as well as discuss what is different than was expected.
COVID-19 | COVID-19 SBA Loan Programs | Tax
In our webinar, you'll discover:
- The latest on loan forgiveness revealed in the Loan Forgiveness Application and Interim Final Rule on Forgiveness
- How the Loan Forgiveness Application works
- Strategies for maximizing loan forgiveness
- Legislative developments related to PPP loans
- Documentation required for loan forgiveness
Who should watch?
- C-suite executives
- Payroll executives
- Office managers
- Anyone who plays a vital role in tracking and spending your PPP loan
The matters discussed in these materials provide general information only. You should consult with an advisor about your specific situation before undertaking any action because each organization’s situation is unique. This information may not be construed as either accounting or legal advice.
Have a question? Click here to contact this representative.
Happy New Year? Over 30 Services Became Subject to Tax on January 1, …
President Biden Signs Inflation Reduction Act Containing Several Tax Provisions
Attention Nonprofits: Kentucky House Bill 499 Offers Opportunity to Boost Employee Retention & …
Two Brand Spanking New Taxes and an Expansion of the Tax Base
KY House Bill 8 Authorizes a Tax Amnesty Program
Kentucky Imposes Sales and Use Tax on 35 New Services