Faith Crump, CPA, CSEP
Tax, Wealth & Estate Planning
Real Estate, Nonprofit & Government
Direct Line: 502.566.1025
Faith works primarily with privately owned businesses and high net worth family groups. She provides tax compliance and planning services in a variety of areas, including estate, gifts and trust planning, real estate, and nonprofits.
Faith leads the firm’s real estate industry team, and is also the Louisville leader of the wealth and estate planning service group. She spends most of her time working with high net worth clients and their related entities (operating companies, real estate holdings, investments, trusts, and foundations). She has extensive experience advising multi-generational owner groups, real estate investors and developers, and high net worth individuals. Faith also assists the litigation consulting group with various tax analyses.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Kentucky Society of Certified Public Accountants
- National Institute for Excellence in Professional Education, Certified Specialist in Estate Planning
- Licensed in Kentucky and Tennessee
- Estate Planning Council of Metro Louisville
- Women in Commercial Real Estate (WCRE) – Louisville
- Focus Louisville, 2010
- Leadership Louisville, 2014
Bachelor of Arts in Accounting, 2002, Transylvania University, Lexington, Kentucky