David Dick, CPA
Tax, Wealth & Estate Planning
Direct Line: 502.566.1030
David began his career working in the executive office of a publicly traded company assisting in a number of special projects for the president of the company, finally working as the controller in the company’s retail devision. Upon passing the CPA exam, David went to work for KPMG in the Louisville office. He was promoted to partner in 1987. In 1998, David left KPMG with two other partners to form Buetow Le Mastus & Dick, PLLC (BLD), specializing in providing tax and accounting services to growing businesses, high net worth individuals, and clients with significant transaction based issues.
David primarily focuses on tax issues but is also involved with many clients on the accounting and finance side of their business. His ability to combine the two areas, along with his prior experience in business, helps him bring some unique approaches to helping clients. He has extensive experience in dealing with financial issues, general business issues and providing personal advice to clients to help them achieve their goals, whether business or personally related.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Kentucky Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Downtown Rotary Club, Member and Past Treasurer
- Jefferson County 4H Council, Treasurer
- St. Matthews Fire Protection District, Past Chairman
- Kentucky Opera, Past Treasurer and Board Member
- St. Mark’s Episcopal Church, Past Treasurer
- Wilson Wyatt Award, 2019 Recipient
Bachelor of Science in Accounting, 1975, Jacksonville University, Jacksonville, Florida