As true business advisors to our clients, Dean Dorton Technology’s team has the experience and expertise to act as your organization’s Chief Information Officer (CIO) or Chief Technology Officer (CTO). Whether you need an interim CIO or CTO or want to outsource the role completely, our team works hand-in-hand with your organization’s top management in an advisory role. As a virtual CIO or CTO we work to align your business goals and objectives with the best available technology solutions in order to keep your business moving forward. Many small businesses use a virtual CIO or CTO as an alternative to restaffing or expanding an internal IT department. Our team has helped businesses of all sizes in this capacity, which allows us to bring years of experience and learning to your organization. We work jointly with your team in order to create the best outcomes for your business.
Your company can benefit from our virtual CIO or CTO services which include:
- Infrastructure management
- Firewall and virus protection
- Data protection and compliance
- WAN/LAN health monitoring
- Disaster recovery
- On-site support, as needed
- Assess and implement additional technology
- Change existing technology
- Reduce and optimize the amount of technology
- Actively monitoring, measuring, and maintaining your organization’s IT health and security within your IT budget
Our goal in serving as your organization’s virtual CIO or CTO is to help you access and operate innovative business technologies available to you, with remote and on-site support, consultation and troubleshooting, in order to help you be successful.