Say ‘goodbye’ to accounts receivable headaches and gain cash
By: Dean Dorton | April 23, 2021
Question? Contact Us
What's the best thing about outsourcing accounts receivable (A/R) cleanup? Getting rid of your headaches and making more money! If you utilize a professional resource to help with your A/R and busy work, that leaves more time for you to focus on other aspects of your medical practice. In this article, learn five ways that Dean Dorton Healthcare Solutions can empower your practice.
Healthcare | Industry Solutions | Medical Billing, Credentialing, and A/R Cleanup
You know the drill – the longer you go unpaid the harder it is to collect but your medical practice needs every dollar accounted for to keep running efficiently and effectively.
Dean Dorton Healthcare Solutions empowers clients in five important ways:
- Responsiveness: How often do you have a claim that gets older than 60 days? By co-sourcing A/R cleanup with the Dean Dorton Healthcare Solutions team, instead of worrying about that unpaid claim, you can focus on big picture, overall financial and operational goals. Hate dealing with A/R entirely? Our team can be your A/R resource in a variety of capacities.
- Reporting: Quality A/R cleanup requires detailed and accurate reporting and coding to get claims paid. Our experienced team brings the knowledge from many different backgrounds, specialties, and systems to give your practice the best-in-class service.
- Analyzing: Our team can easily model calculations so you understand what is working with your A/R, what is not working, and where you can maximize benefits.
- Forecasting: By identifying what is happening with A/R we can quickly generate forecasts to influence and inform decisions by functional managers, senior management, and board members.
- Big picture: Your revenue cycle is about more than just A/R, but A/R plays an important role in maximizing your strategic plans that exploit business opportunities and sidestep risks.
To get started, take a look at your medical practice’s current A/R and identify weaknesses. Did you have any of the following happen in the last six to nine months?
- Staff turnover
- A systems change
- Numerous bad claims
- Are you generally behind due to COVID-19?
If the answer is yes to any of these, it’s worth your time to explore your options as it relates to A/R and cleanup projects.
Contact us to learn how Dean Dorton Healthcare Solutions could be right for your organization:
Christie Atzinger, CPC
Medical Billing and Consulting Services Manager
firstname.lastname@example.org • 502.916.3130
Have a question? Click here to contact this representative.
Public Health Emergency Ending and 1135 Waivers
California Privacy Rights Act (CPRA) | Changes Going into Effect in 2023
Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) Outlines a Systematized Proposal to Prior …
How to Use Comparative Billing Reports to Perform Quick Checks for Hot Button …
Are you Ready for the 2023 E & M Code Changes?
Don’t Let Team Member Absence Impact Your Bottom Line: Use On-Call Medical Billing