Software Consultant – Sage Intacct
Do you have experience with Sage Intacct implementations and ongoing support? If so, join our team where YOU can make a difference for our clients.
Dean Dorton, a rapidly growing accounting software reseller for Sage Intacct, with clients across multiple states, has an opportunity for a Software Consultant to join our growing accounting software team. This position takes on a high level of responsibility in our firm and is critical to meeting the needs of our clients.
In this role, you will:
- Partner with internal team members and clients to assess accounting systems, processes, and needs.
- Provide accounting system recommendations to clients.
- Assist in the implementation of software based on approved recommendations, including working with financial statements, beginning balances, and chart of accounts.
- Train clients on an individual or group basis on use of the system(s).
- Troubleshoot problems and ongoing support after implementation.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about assisting clients with their accounting systems and daily processes. Ideal candidates will have a minimum of five (5) years of experience working in an accounting or software consulting role, and hold a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or a technology-related field. To be successful in this role, candidates need to have experience with Sage Intacct implementations and ongoing support.
You will catch our immediate attention if you hold a Sage Intacct certification, or have a CPA license, and have experience working in inventory and distribution solutions. We are open to candidates who would work remotely, but prefer candidates in close proximity to one of our offices in Lexington, KY; Louisville, KY; or Raleigh, NC. This position allows team members to partner with clients to provide various accounting software solutions, thus making travel a requirement of the role.
Learn more about Dean Dorton, and our software consulting team, at www.deandortontech.com. And, be sure to read about our recognition as a Best Places to Work in Kentucky for 16 consecutive years!