Lance Mann, CPA, CFE, CGMA
Audit and Assurance
Healthcare, Manufacturing & Distribution, Higher Education, Nonprofit & Government, Real Estate
Direct Line: 502.566.1005
Lance has more than 15 years of experience providing assurance, risk management, internal audit, and business advisory services for entities in a variety of industries ranging from healthcare to manufacturing. In addition to providing traditional audit and compliance related services, he serves as a business advisor and CFO for middle-market companies, assisting them with everything from budgeting, strategic planning, and financial management to risk advisory services, including governance, regulatory compliance, internal audit, due diligence, insurance, fraud investigations and internal control assessments and design.
In addition, Lance serves on our litigation consulting team as a Certified Fraud Examiner. In that role, he performs forensic investigations, provides litigation support services, and assists companies in designing internal controls to prevent and detect fraudulent behavior. He also manages whistleblower/ethics hotlines.
Lance serves on the firm’s manufacturing, healthcare, and higher education leadership committees. He has extensive experience in providing audit and consulting services to manufacturers, healthcare organizations, contractors, entrepreneurs, colleges and universities, nonprofits, real estate companies, and hospitality companies.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants: Blockchain Fundamentals for Accounting and Finance Professionals Certificate
- Kentucky Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Healthcare Financial Management Association, Kentucky Chapter: Certified Financial Healthcare Professional
- Blockchain Council: Certified Blockchain Expert
- Dean Dorton Allen Ford Foundation, Inc., Advisory Committee Member
- American Red Cross, Louisville Chapter, Board Member and Chair of the BioMed Committee
- Greater Louisville, Inc., various committees
- Bluegrass Tomorrow, Board Member
- Exit Planning Institute, Programs Committee
- United Way of the Bluegrass, Audit Committee
- Honorable Order of the Kentucky Colonels, Member
Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting, 2005, Kennesaw State University, Kennesaw, Georgia