Jen Shah, CPA
Direct Line: 859.425.7651
Jen began her public accounting career at a Big 4 accounting firm, where she specialized in individual international tax matters. Jen joined Dean Dorton in 2003 and advises business and individual clients on tax and general business consulting matters. She has worked with a variety of clients in many different industries, but spends much of her time working with high net worth individuals and related entities including businesses, trusts, and foundations.
Jen currently leads the firm’s equine practice. In addition to working extensively with participants in the equine industry, she advises clients on general international tax matters. She has worked with many clients in diverse industries, with an additional concentration on advising software companies with tax matters.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Kentucky Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association
- Thoroughbred Aftercare Alliance, Treasurer
- Horse Country, Inc., Finance Committee Member
- Bluegrass Land Conservancy, Finance and Investment Committee Member
- Equine Financial Group, Member
- Bluegrass Care Navigators, Former Executive Committee Member and Treasurer
Bachelor of Science in Accounting, 1998, University of Kentucky, Lexington, Kentucky