Becky Hughes, CPA, MACC
Direct Line: 502.566.1039
Becky has more than 12 years of experience practicing public accounting in Louisville. She works primarily with individuals and partnerships, providing tax compliance services as well as compilations and reviews. She works with many large real estate brokers, contractors, and real estate associations.
Becky provides tax compliance and planning services to business and individual clients in a variety of areas, including real estate, estate and trusts, and general tax consulting.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Kentucky Society of Certified Public Accountants, Real Estate Committee
- March of Dimes REACH Commercial Real Estate Awards, Planning Committee Building Industry Association of Greater Louisville
- Younger Women’s Club of Louisville, Charities Treasurer
- Focus Louisville, 2010
- Leadership Louisville, 2014
Master of Science in Accounting, University of Louisville, Louisville, Kentucky
Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Campbellsville University, Campbellsville, Kentucky