Comply with FASB and IFRS 15 with Revenue Recognition, Simple Contract Management, & Subscription Billing
Software and subscription-based businesses have a lot on their plates when it comes to revenue recognition and compliance. For them, complicated customer contracts paired with the new ASC 606 and IFRS 15 guidelines pile on mountains of work and create legendary reallocation headaches for SaaS companies everywhere.
There are more revenue recognition requirements to follow, not just for new contracts, but for existing ones as well. For subscription-based businesses, add-on’s, renewals, and complex subscription modifications, pauses, and cancellations, all add into the revenue recognition scope.
Sage Intacct can help you by ASC 606 and IFRS 15 ready. It can track new revenue and subscriptions coming in easier and faster by automating and simplifying compliance processes.
- Customize dashboards to see revenue transactions, and data related to changing subscriptions and renewals
- Automate and streamline the auditing process; strengthen compliance to adhere to the new guidelines more easily.
- Control deferred revenue transactions more effectively in order to adhere to new recognition, reallocation, and expense amortization changes.
Check out the video above to learn how to gain control and visibility around your contract and subscription billing. You can also view the datasheet HERE to discover how you can:
- Integrate your billing with the compliance needs of revenue recognition
- Choose from a range of automated pricing and billing models
- Automate Billing and Renewals
Fast-growing businesses choose Sage Intacct to automate subscription management and complex revenue accounting, while delivering deep insights into financial and operational outcomes. Sage Intacct Contract Revenue Management also provides the first automated solution to the regulatory complexities of ASC 606 and IFRS 15.