The weather is getting colder, the yummy smell of hot chocolate is flowing into your nostrils, and before you know it, holiday music will start playing. We’re right around the corner from the holidays and it’s the season of giving!
Each year, Massey Consulting participates in Operation Christmas Child, a project by Samaritan’s Purse, where shoeboxes are filled with necessities and gifts for children across the world. We intend to collaborate with our customers and partners to fill up as many as we can this year. For every box that our customers create, Massey will match it with an additional box of our own.
What exactly is Operation Christmas Child?
Based in North Carolina, OCC delivers shoeboxes filled with necessities and gifts to children in need around the world. At its core, this simple project puts together boxes filled with clothing, toys, etc. for a boy or girl in a specific age range to enjoy.
How It Works
- First, pick an age range and gender for a child (or children) that you’d like to make smile!
- Go shopping! You can find a list of recommended items here.
- Bring the gifts to Massey Consulting’s office, where we have plenty of shoeboxes you can fill up.
- Our address is 1100 Logger Ct. Raleigh, NC 27609
- We’ll pack your box, label it, and take it to a Samaritan’s Purse drop-off station during drop off week on November 15-19th.
Too Busy to Shop, But Want to Help?
We understand things can get hectic this time of year so we’re happy to purchase items for your shoebox if you’d like to donate money for a shoebox.
Why Do This?
They say a picture is worth a thousand words. Check out what happens when you make a shoebox!
Let’s see how many boxes we can create this year!
If you have any questions, contact Jelena Subasic or call (919) 508-6063.
Please have all shoebox contents to Massey Consulting by November 14th.