Join Massey Consulting at the Angus Barn on October 11th for “The Future of Finance in the Cloud”
On Thursday, November 1st from 11:30 am-2:30 pm, Massey Consulting is hosting “From Visibility to Insight: The Future of Finance in the Cloud,” to provide CFOs and finance leaders a high-level presentation on the benefits of cloud financial management technology in action.
Discover how trailblazing companies are facing their most pressing challenges in finance by leveraging cloud-based accounting technology to stay ahead of their competitors—using artificial intelligence, automation, and real-time visibility. You’ll learn how to transition beyond the hidden costs of legacy systems and see how significant ROI and accelerated business growth can be achieved in less than a year with true, pragmatic cloud-based solutions and real-time dashboards.
If your business is in the midst of rapid growth and using the same on-premises systems, or you’ve been noticing that your team’s productivity is low due to manual data entry and lack of financial visibility, then you don’t want to miss this event.
Benefits of Attending:
- Receive insight on how embracing a modern, growth-ready technology infrastructure for finance is allowing C-level professionals to make data-driven decisions during rapid growth.
- Learn the effectiveness of processing your core business financials in the cloud through the only AICPA-endorsed solution, Sage Intacct.
- Collaborate and network with other finance professionals over a delicious, complimentary Angus Barn lunch. You’ll also qualify for CPE credit, a one-on-one consultation after the event, and a chance to win an Otterbox Venture Cooler!
Massey’s Finance in the Cloud event at AvidChange n Charlotte, NC in April 2018
Hear from Industry Leaders in our Special Guest Panel:
What’s the ROI after a business transitions off QuickBooks? Using Dynamics GP and unsure of the next steps to take in order to sway off your legacy system? Interested in the AI trends for accounting in the future? Nervous about ASC 606 compliance and aren’t sure how to start the implementation process?
Hear from the experts in our special guest panel at the event:
- Ellen Grantham: CFO of K4Connect, a software company that transitioned off of QuickBooks, Member of RTP CFO Forum, and 2016 Class of CFO Award Winner for Large Private Companies
- Sam Duffort: CFO with over 20 years of experience in Accounting and Finance, Worked with SaaS companies such as Percona and Red Hat, Expert in ASC 606 focus using Sage Intacct
- Matthew Santell: Controller at Legacy Healthcare, a healthcare organization that transitioned off of Dynamics GP to the cloud and became the winner of the 2017 Sage Intacct Advantage Customer Success Awards
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who is interested in learning the latest technology and growth solutions for financial management should register:
- CFOs, CEOs, and Presidents
- Controllers and Accountants
- VPs and Directors of finance
- Other executives who influence finance within their organization
Why Cloud Accounting Matters for Your Specific Organization (Success stories from Massey Customers)
Secure Your Seat
This special event is happening from 11:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. at Angus Barn Steakhouse in Raleigh, North Carolina. The event is complimentary for all individuals who play a financial role in their organizations (including CEOs and presidents). For all others, the cost is $49.99.
Share this unique opportunity with other tech-savvy finance leaders as we demonstrate the future of the cloud when it comes financial management. Experience how to leverage your business financials through cloud technology, and do more for your company’s growth.