IT Operations in the Cloud
February 12 @ 3:30 PM - 6:00 PM
Join Dean Dorton on February 12 to learn how to ready yourself and your organization for the future of technology and IT operations in the cloud. Being a trailblazer in technology today can lead to substantial gains for your organization tomorrow.
- Hear about how technology is changing within companies and its direct impacts to your role and your organization
- Learn how to make technology meaningful to your organization from selection of software to the actual infrastructure of your organization
- Discover how to transition beyond on-premise systems and hidden costs of legacy systems to utilizing the Cloud for efficiencies and effectiveness
- See how to achieve significant ROI by using automated operations and eliminating manual tasks through multi-dimensions and synchronized data
- Participate in open discussion with current clients who leverage the Cloud and learn best practices
- Have the chance to view demonstrations of the latest tools and technologies related to software, hosted solutions, IT audit and compliance, cybersecurity, infrastructure, and more
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who plays a technology role in their organization including (but not limited to):
- VPs and Directors of Technology
- Technology managers and office managers in charge of technology
Food and beverages are provided and there will be time for breakouts and networking! Complimentary parking is also provided at the KFC Yum! Center – details will be in your registration confirmation email.