We are excited to announce our team of forensic accounting and litigation consulting experts have been chosen as the featured presenters at the National Business Institute’s Forensic Accounting 101 for Attorneys! The program will take place in Louisville, KY on Friday, December 4, 2015 from 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Our team members, David Angelucci, Missy DeArk, John Herring, Nick Lynch, and Elizabeth Woodward will present relevant and pertinent fundamental tools and practical tips to help attorneys, paralegals, business directors, and executives discern financial statements, business valuations, and tax returns as well as indicate potential areas of fraud or other associated risks.
- Accounting Key Terms, Definitions and Lingo
- Assessing Misrepresentations in Financial Statements (With Real-World Examples)
- How to Calculate Damages Like a Forensic Accountant (With Real-World Examples)
- Business Valuation – Dissecting Closely Held Entities
- Savvy Ways to Locate Hidden Assets, Interests and Income (With Real-World Examples)
- Fraud Prevention, Detection and Response (With Real-World Examples)
Register online via the National Business Institute: Forensic Accounting 101 for Attorneys.
In the meantime, do not hesitate to reach out to us at if you have questions. To learn more about how our Litigation and Forensic Accounting team can help you, contact Elizabeth Woodward at email@example.com or Missy DeArk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our consulting team specializes in a range of services for law firms to help your case, your clients, and your firm’s operations. This includes:
- Expert Testimony
- Litigation Consulting
- Matrimonial Disputes (ex: tracing, calculations, income and cash flow analysis)
- Business Valuation
- Forensic Accounting
- Mergers and Acquisitions Analysis
- Bankruptcy Services
- Technology Services