Lance Mann, CPA, CFE, CGMA
Lance has more than 13 years of experience providing assurance, risk management, internal audit, and business advisory services for entities in a variety of industries ranging from healthcare to manufacturing. In addition to providing traditional audit and compliance related services, he serves as a business advisor for middle-market companies, assisting them with everything from budgeting and business planning to risk advisory services, including internal audit, due diligence, fraud investigations and internal control assessments, and design.
In addition, Lance serves on our litigation consulting team as a Certified Fraud Examiner. In that role, he performs forensic investigations, provides litigation support services, and assists companies in designing internal controls to prevent and detect fraudulent behavior. He also manages whistleblower/ethics hotlines.
Lance leads the firm’s manufacturing team and serves on the healthcare and college and university leadership committees. He has extensive experience in providing audit and consulting services to manufacturers, healthcare organizations, contractors, entrepreneurs, colleges and universities, nonprofits, real estate companies, and hospitality companies.
- Professional Ethics Update, Kentucky Society of CPAs, 2012-2015
- Professional Ethics for CPAs in Industry, November 2015
- Procurement Fraud, National Association of Education Procurement Annual Conference, May 2014
- Procurement Fraud, Kentucky Association of Education Procurement Fall Conference, September 2014
- Every Organization is a Victim of Fraud, Including Yours, Kentucky Chapter of the Healthcare Financial Managers Association, March 2013
- Forensic Accounting: Behind the Scenes, Bluegrass Chapter of the International Women’s Insolvency & Restructuring Confederation, October 2013
American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Kentucky Society of Certified Public Accountants, Leadership Council
Healthcare Financial Management Association, Kentucky Chapter; Certified Financial Healthcare Professional
United Way of the Bluegrass, Audit Committee
Dean Dorton Allen Ford Foundation, Inc., Advisory Committee Member
American Red Cross, Louisville Chapter, Board Member and Chair of the BioMed Committee
Greater Louisville, Inc.
Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting, 2005, Kennesaw State University, Kennesaw, Georgia