Lance Mann, CPA, CFE, CGMA
Lance has more than 11 years of experience providing assurance, risk management, internal audit, and business advisory services for entities in a variety of industries ranging from healthcare to manufacturing. Lance serves the firm as a Director of Assurance Services.
In addition, Lance serves on our litigation consulting team as a Certified Fraud Examiner. In that role, He performs forensic investigations, provides litigation support services and assists companies in designing internal controls to prevent and detect fraudulent behavior. He also manages whistleblower/ethics hotlines.
Lance has experience in serving the healthcare, manufacturing, college and university, nonprofit, construction, equine, and real estate industries.
- Professional Ethics Update, Kentucky Society of CPAs, 2012-2015
- Professional Ethics for CPAs in Industry, November 2015
- Procurement Fraud, National Association of Education Procurement Annual Conference, May 2014
- Procurement Fraud, Kentucky Association of Education Procurement Fall Conference, September 2014
- Every Organization is a Victim of Fraud, Including Yours, Kentucky Chapter of the Healthcare Financial Managers Association, March 2013
- Forensic Accounting: Behind the Scenes, Bluegrass Chapter of the International Women’s Insolvency & Restructuring Confederation, October 2013
American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Kentucky Society of Certified Public Accountants, Professional Ethics Committee and Leadership Council
Healthcare Financial Management Association, Kentucky Chapter
United Way of the Bluegrass, Audit Committee
Dean Dorton Allen Ford Foundation, Inc., Advisory Committee Member
American Red Cross, Louisville Chapter, Board Member, BioMed Committee Chair
Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting, 2005, Kennesaw State University, Kennesaw, Georgia